YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Big List - ONE DOWN - New Kitchen Witch

Several weeks ago (or maybe months!!) I published a post with a list of pending projects. I am very happy to report that I have knocked one of those projects off that list - the kitchen witch I promised my daughter in damask. Now I promised I would have it for her in time for Halloween, and in all fairness I did complete her and she could have gone home with my daughter before Halloween, but I was waiting on buttons for this witch - special, bling bling rhinestone buttons that were on their way on a slow boat from China (literally! LOL!) - they were worth the wait. Here is the finished kitchen witch, now totally ready to go home and spread good vibes throughout my daughter's very well appointed and highly productive kitchen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment