YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching Up


Well, it's been a lovely season, with Halloween and the holidays well behind us, and a new year spreading out in front of us, full of possiblities. I've been working away in my art room, and have come up with several new pieces since I last posted - and I have several more in the works. The latest project is my Black Cats and Broken Hearts doll, which I started for the SEHA January theme challenge, which came and went without my project - the doll turned out to be more of a project than the alloted time allowed, which has always been an issue for me. Consistancy and time management, which is something I put on my resolution list for 2011. Monthly posts to this blog are also on that list, and so here is my January entry. Look for the cat doll to be auctioned sometime before Valentine's Day, along with some baby fairys and hopefully some new gnomes!


No comments:

Post a Comment