YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 12, 2011

Music to dream by

Well, there is hope for the hopeless after all! My blog is fairly new, and in fact, I am still learning how to set it up, lay it out, try to make it look nice, and then find the time and brain cells to actually keep up with it. Now, I adore music, in lots of forms. I love soundtracks to favorite movies, I love rock, I love world beat, I love opera, I love classical, bluegrass, country, jam band music - the list goes on and on. In my heart, I am a rock and roll kinda girl, grew up on Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and the Beatles, but I went dancing to Motown, kissed my first boy to a soundtrack that included the Ohio Players, the Four Tops and the Isley Brothers, and I hitchhiked across country to a soundtrack of Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard and Kris Kristopherson. I grew up listening to classical music, courtesy of my father who played viola and belonged to an orchestra and had regular chamber music sessions with a violinist and a celloist (who was my sister's cello teacher.) All this means is that music is a huge part of my life (Oh and did I mention I married a "DeadHead" - so when I'm not playing the Red Hot Chilli Peppers or Smashing Pumpkins, HE is playing Jerry Garcia and Hot Tuna.) and I really wanted to incorporate music into my blog. Well, I'm pathetically proud to announce, I managed to embed a music player into my blog! Just wanted to share that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment