YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time Travel?

Ok, so I feel like Rip Van Winkle who fell asleep under a tree and woke up an old man. While I can't claim ignorance as to where the last six months have gone, I can say that they are basically a blur at this point. We have had a lot of things happen since then, a death in the family, a wedding, a new puppy, a new house for my daughter and son in law (still in progress - cross your fingers the closing goes smoothly and they are in by Christmas) - all this AND my job duties have at least doubled since March. It hasnt left a lot of time or energy for my art room. That doesn't mean I've been completely idle - I did manage to get in two swap commitments for this season - the Art Doll Artists Halloween Ornament Swap and Patrick Gill's annual Vintage Halloween Card Challenge/Swap with posts regarding them to follow. Anyway, dear blog, thank you for being here, and for always listening.
RIP Joan - beloved Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Mother In Law June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment